Thu, 25 May|
The Luna Room, New Lodge Vineyard
Wisdom of the Woods - A 4 Week Journey
Join me for Earth & Coven as we move through an immersive and powerful 4 week healing portal that will lead you by the hand to deeper realms of nurturance, self realisation and connection through community
Time & Location
25 May, 18:30 – 21:00 BST
The Luna Room, New Lodge Vineyard, Northampton Rd, Earls Barton, Northampton NN6 0HF, UK
About the event
Wild Women of the Woods
Beloved beings, come + join the coven for an immersive 4 week journey as we court the potent awakening of midsummer.
Slip off your shoes, unbind yourself from the pressures of life + step into a protective portal of self nurturance, as we return to the wisdom of the woods.
I invite you into an intimate space where you will be nurtured by nature as we attune our rhythm to the rhythm of the land...
This is an organic, immersive + experiential healing + homecoming. Each week, through my gentle + loving guidance, we will gather in sacred circle to weave into a collection of connecting moments that will return you to your inner knowing + power.
The healing capsule will offer you the sacred space to:
- Deepen your connection to earth wisdom + the elements through ritual + ceremony
- Connect to + blend plant allies through earth craft + folk medicine
- Slow down + tune into the language of your body + listen to the voice of your inner truth through inner journeying + reflection
- Hold your inner child through connection, joy + nurturance
- Express yourself through creativity, sharing, song + chanting
- Honour yourself through meeting your full spectrum humaness by holding space for your full range of rawness + realness
- Anchor into a regulated nervous system + tap into an infinite wellspring courage + confidence.
It's time to rise + return
Come + join me to...
Reclaim the old ways
Remember your truth
Reconnect to your power
Rewild your domesticated life
Rebirth through the portal of transformation
We will gather each Thursday from 6.30 to late
Thursday 25th May
Thursday 1st June
Thursday 8th June
Thursday 15th June
Payment installations available
A limited number of donation places are available. These are offered at a reduced rate for those in financial difficulty.
"Thank you so much for a beautiful 4 weeks Hannah… You've created something so magikcal in such a beautiful setting. I've always craved a community where I feel safe to be more of me authentically"
"Just wow. What a night. What a coven. I feel so grateful to have you and all the sisters xxx"
"I'm always talk about you and how grounded i feel after seeing you... so incredibly grateful for the space. Thursdays is my favourite day! "
The Coven is open to all regardless of belief systems and ‘experience’.
This is for you if...
- You are craving a space to realign and reconnect with yourself
- you long for like minded community where you can be seen in your authenticity
- Your nervous system is overrun and you need time to recalibrate & regulate
- You live a busy, fast paced & demanding life & want to space to slow down and tune into your inner wisdom
- You desire to amplify the voice within and you no longer want to be drowned out by the voice of others.
- You are curious about connecting with your inner wisdom and ancient ways.
- You want protected time to explore your authenticity each week.
- You are craving conscious connected community
What you will need for these gatherings :
- Journal & Pen
- Bottle of Water
- Cosy & comfortable layers, including a blanket (we wil be outside so be prepared for all weather conditions)
- Offerings for the altar
If you have any questions, please send me a message - my inbox & heart is always open.
Please note that tickets are non-refundable. In the event where you are unable to attend, you can confirm a new ticket name attendee.
+£2.50 service fee
+£2.50 service fee
+£2.78 service fee
+£2.78 service fee0