Mindfulness Meditation: Candlelit Class at The Yurt
Time & Location
About the Event
A Mindfulness Meditation Class for All Levels.
£8 - Limited Spaces - Booking Essential
Take your practice beyond the physical, turn your attention inward and explore what's on the inside. During this class you will be guided to experience a combination of breathing and guided visualisation techniques.
This meditation class is open to anyonce who is looking to create inner calm and enhace overall presence in life. You don’t have to be an experienced meditaion master to reap the benefits of this profound and time-tested practice.benefits of meditation + mindfulness
- Builds a deep and long-lasting connection to your true self
- Alleviates the symptoms of and builds resilience to the effects of stress and anxiety
- Improves sleep quality and alleviates insomnia
- Supports with improving the quality of our relationships
- Boosts and improves brain function, improving concentration, memory and ability to process information and think clearly
- Aids with boosting immunity and improves metabolism
Safe Inclusive Space: All of my gatherings promote a safe and non-judgemental environment that is open to anyone of any age, regardless of experience and background. The number of attendees to these sessions are strictly limited to allow room for social distancing.
What to bring: A water bottle, yoga mat, any extra layers / blankets to get cosy.
If you are curious to know more or have any questions then please do not hesitate to reach out.
- Mindfulness Meditation£8+£0.20 Service fee£8+£0.20 Service fee0£0